This training allows participants to master the production process of a digital model using the Autodesk REVIT suite (Architecture, Structure, and MEP). Architects, Engineers in civil engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, and energy
Being a professional or student in the field of architecture, civil engineering, electrical engineering....
At the end of the training, the trainee will receive 3 certificates:
-2 Autodesk certificates :
°Certificate of completion
°Certificate of project completion
-1 NET-INFO Certificate
- REVIT ARCHITECTURE
- REVIT STRUCTURE
I. Geneal Introduction
1. Introduction to Building Information Modeling (BIM).
2. BIM tools and project life cycle.
1. The user interface.
2. System Settings and File Settings.
3. Control and modification of project standards.
4. Creation of a project and simple modeling of a ground floor.
5. Advanced modeling and annotation of a plan view.
6. Modeling families using a profile.
7. Preparation of graphic documents for the project.
8. Ground plan and topography.
10. Edition of project documents.
2. Project settings: Units, attachments, object styles;
3. Classification of entities: Categories, Families, Types and Occurrences.
4. Project Tree: Views, Schedules, Families, and Groups.
5. Project Standards Transfer.
6. Modeling a project:
- Added walls.
- Adding a structural slab.
- Added cage openings.
- Addition of a raft / isolated foundations.
- Adding concrete/steel posts.
- Add concrete/steel beams and curved beams Auto-place beam systems Sketch a beam system.
- Added steel truss.
- Customizing farm settings.
- The main sources of objects
- Importing files into Revit